Item added to your cart.View Cart
Because you deserve a delicious meal with all the trimmings and plenty of time to spend with loved ones, Farmview Market is serving up full Thanksgiving meals ready to heat and eat!
From pasture-raised heritage turkeys, to homestyle sides such as mac & cheese, sweet potato soufflé and cornbread dressing and for dessert homemade pumpkin, pecan, and sweet potato pie. Enjoy a delicious chef-prepared Thanksgiving meal, with local ingredients, and full of farm fresh fall flavor. Order your Thanksgiving meal today.
Heritage Black Turkeys starting at $6.99/lb. (uncooked)
• One of North America’s oldest turkey breeds, this special bird is believed to be the same breed the Pilgrims feasted on during their first Thanksgiving
• All-natural diet
• Slow-growing bird
• Raised following the strictest natural guidelines in an old-world tradition
• Sizes range from 16-20 lbs
LIMITED QUANTITY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! $20 deposit required
Joyce All Natural Turkeys starting at $3.79/lb. (uncooked)
• Never frozen and raised using organic practices
• No antibiotics, hormones or steroids
• No artificial ingredients
• Never fed any animal by-products
• Sizes range from 10-25 lbs
If you want a cooked bird, we offer house-smoked turkeys, prepared in-house by our culinary butcher. The flavor is outstanding!
Our full meal packages are perfect for small and large gatherings.
Order now online, or download the order form below and submit: In-store, by phone at 678-729-1458 or email email@example.com.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-729-1458.